THE PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE CAN HELP IF YOU:
- Are pregnant
- Have a baby
- Need immunizations
- Are exposed to a communicable disease
- Want information about family planning
- Are concerned about a child with a health problem or problems with parenting
- Want to learn about good nutrition
- Have questions about the physical or emotional health of any member of your family
- Are without a source of medical care
- Are concerned about a health problem
- Need to know about community agencies
- Have lost a loved one
WHAT DOES THE PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE DO?
A Public Health Nurse helps individuals and families prevent illness and maintain or achieve good health.
The Nurse helps individuals and families:
- Determine health needs
- Understand the significance of health problems
- Plan for health care
- Learn positive health practices
- Use community resources
The Nurse Does:
- Health evaluations
Anyone may request
Public Health Nurse Services.
There is no charge for these services.
Please call (951) 358-5438 for